- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not expose to temperatures higher than 95°C.
- The probe tip is very sharp; handle with care to avoid injury.
- During cooking, the probe may be hot; beware of possible burns.
- Do not attempt to open or make changes to the probe or gateway and avoid flexing the probe stem as it will be irreparably damaged.
- Do not wash in dishwasher but by hand with dishwashing detergent.
TheProbe kit components are the Gateway, 1 to 10 Probes, colored rings to distinguish the probes, and a USB cable for charging the gatway. Use a 5 VDC smartphone power supply for charging.
Connect the antenna to the gateway without over-tightening the screw and then place it near the vacuum cooking tank; if the tank is made of stainless steel, it is recommended to hang the gateway in an elevated position relative to the tank. This is because the metal parts attenuate radio signals.
Turning on the gateway by pressing the Green button, some LEDs light up:
- – Red: the gateway is charging.
- – Green: the gateway is turned on.
- – Blue: the gateway is connected to a Bluetooth device.
- – Yellow: indicates the status of the connection between the gateway and the probes and can be:
- – Flashing: if it is waiting to receive the first data from at least one probe;
- – Fixed ON: connected to at least one probe and waiting to receive data from one or more probes;
- – A second OFF and then ON: when data is received from the probes.
Registering a probe to the Gateway
- Turn on the gateway;
- Press the green button for 5 seconds until the yellow LED starts flashing;
- Pull the probe out of the holder with the magnet; the yellow LED will flash 3 times and then stay on.
The probe will then be active and connected to the gateway and start transmitting data. To register additional probes, repeat steps 1 to 3 for as many probes as are available.
In order to register the probes, they must be inserted into their packaging, in contact with the magnet, for at least 30 seconds.
Reset the gateway to factory conditions
- (a) Turn on the gateway;
- b) press the green button for 5 seconds until the yellow LED starts flashing; press and hold the button again for an additional 5 seconds until the yellow LED turns off;
If you will want to re-register probes, repeat steps 1 through 3 for as many probes as are available.
CAUTION: Placing a magnet in contact with the plastic of the probes will turn them off as if they were inserted in their packaging.
When the probe is placed in its package, a magnet inside keeps it off so it will not consume battery power. When you take the probe out of the package, it starts transmitting data to the gateway, and the gateway sends the data to the APP on your smartphone.
Now you can insert the probe into the food you want to check and seal it inside the sous-vide cooking bag.
Install TheProbe App available for iOS and Android on Sous Vide Technologies on your smartphone.
The product has a warranty limited to manufacturing defects.
Any failure attributable to misuse, use at high temperatures, breakage, etc., will not be covered by warranty. If you have any concerns or questions about this, please email or visit: https://verdelimone.com/condizioni-generali-di-fornitura.